Japanese name: バラ
Romanized name: Bara
User: Tuxedo Mask/Moonlight Knight/Prince Endymion
Used for: Various purposes.
First appearance: Episode 1
Last appearance: See below
Status: In use.
- In the manga, roses were not part of Tuxedo Mask’s arsenal.
- Tuxedo Mask’s roses could pierce any surface.
- When under Queen Metalia’s influence, Tuxedo Mask’s roses turned black.
- The last time that Tuxedo Mask used a rose in battle was in episode 168. Seiya threw one in episode 194.
- Tuxedo Mask trapped Cenicienta in a force field made of roses in episode 101.