[ITEM] Evil Black Crystal.
Japanese name: 邪黒水晶
Romanized name: Jakokusuishou
User: The Black Moon Clan
Used for: The Black Moon Clan’s mission.
First appearance: Episode 84
Last appearance: Episode 88
- The Evil Black Crystal had no relation to the Dark Kingdom’s Black Crystal.
- It wasn’t fully shown until episode 84.
- The opening in the floor behind Prince Dimande’s throne was often filled with energy emitted from the Evil Black Crystal below.
- A card-shaped control panel was needed to run the Evil Black Crystal’s reactor.
- A fragment of the crystal was turned into a giant structure in present day Tokyo. It served as a platform for the final battle between the Sailor Senshi and Death Phantom. The portal that opened above it was the Dark Gate.
- The Black Moon Clan’s earrings, created by Saphir, were made from the Evil Black Crystal.
- The droid Jakoku in episode 75 was possibly an aspect of the Evil Black Crystal. His jewel looked like the Black Moon’s earrings, and his name translates to “evil black”.