[EPISODE] 166. Dreams Forever! Light Throughout the Sky.
Japanese name: 夢よいつまでも! 光、天に満ちて
Romanized name: Yume yo itsumademo! Hikari, ten ni michite
Original Airdate: 3-2-1996
Director: Kunihiko Ikuhara
Writer: Yoji Enokido
Animation Director: Ikuko Ito
Synopsis: Although the Dead Moon Circus is defeated, Queen Nehelenia continues to exact her revenge on the White Moon family.
- There was no monster-of-the-day.
- Lemures PeroPero from episode 158 appeared in Queen Nehelenia’s flashback.
- No Sailor Senshi attacks were used at all in this episode.
- Helios/Pegasus, the Amazoness Quartet, Zirconia, the lemures and the Golden Crystal are all last seen here.
- Chibiusa’s Small Lady gown was last worn here.
- This was Kunihiko Ikuhara’s last episode as director.
- This was Yoji Enokido’s last episode as a writer.
- This was Ikuko Ito’s last episode as animation director.
- The crescent moon symbol on Small Lady’s forehead was missing as she floated in the sky with Princess Serenity.
- This was the last episode in the series to use “Moonlight Densetsu” as the opening theme song. However, it would be heard again in episode 200.
- Although present, Diana did not speak. Additionally, Kumiko Nishihara was not listed in the ending credits.
- In the English version of SuperS, Zirconia was male. This conflicts with theories that Zirconia is either the physical manifestation of Nehelenia’s fear of becoming old and ugly, or possibly her future self.
- This was the final episode to be dubbed by Cloverway/Optimum Productions.