[ATTACK] Sparkling Wide Pressure.
Romaji: Supaakuringu waido puresshaa
Used by: Sailor Jupiter
Item required: Thunder and Lightning Antenna
First appearance: Episode 65
Last appearance: SuperS Movie
- When this was combined with Burning Mandala in episode 79, an electric inferno was created.
- In episode 152, Sailor Jupiter executed this power without extending the antenna in her tiara.
- This was performed twice in the manga. In volume three of Kodansha’s English translation, the attack was mistakenly called “Spark Ring Wide Pressure”. Also, flower petals were added to the maneuver in the reprint.
- In the television series, Sparking Wide Pressure was last seen in episode 152. This aired before the release of the SuperS Movie, where it was shown twice.
- Sailor Jupiter successfully killed a daimon with this technique in episode 105. She was the only Inner Senshi other than Sailor Moon to do this in S. Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus did not actually destroy any of the undifferentiated daimon in episode 124 - they merely subdued them until Sailor Moon used her Spiral Heart Moon Rod.